Wednesday, June 24, 2009

not a sophomore anymore!!!

heeey ppl.............okay,good news.i'm going to be a 9th graderrr and that's not the best part. i ranked 2nd in my class!!!how cool is that?i can't even believe it, last semester i was the 14th and i'm already up to the 2nd yippie thanks to everyone and bp and a little bit of peaks haha the last part was shocking but kinda true.and even better,i got lots of presentssss,yippie.who said having a stepdad and a step mom sucks?i'm proud and i'm happy because of it.mom buys me loads of cute dresses that i will wear in Bali this friday and they give tons of money to buy anything else .so now i'm excited and a lil bit anxious for July.i'm not going tp the same classes with my former classmates,well maybe some but still.okay wish me luck on my last year on Alpus guyssss, bytheway i think this will be my last post because i'm not into writing blogs or whatever anymore.thanks everyone for reading all of my posts for the last few months, see ya later in the real world :p

love,
Tsammy

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0